How To Get Started With FC WEstchester
As always, our focus is the safety and well-being of our members. We are going through unprecedented times and are happy to introduce a new way of moving forward with FC Westchester. We are excited to announce an online approach, to give prospective talent the ability to apply and join FC Westchester for the 2020-2021 season! While operating with a sense of hope and optimism for the future, we are focused on your continued development and our future together.
The online admission process includes registration, a questionnaire detailing your soccer history, as well as an interview with our Youth Director or Academy Director, to further evaluate and get to know your son or daughter. Our staff will be reviewing each and every application and respond with followup.
FC Westchester's mission is to provide a select group of gifted young athletes the opportunity to participate in a highly-rewarding soccer experience where they can develop positive self-esteem and build character by learning the virtues of hard work, respect, honesty, self-control, teamwork and sportsmanship.
As a club, we are looking for highly motivated young athletes who show a desire to excel in a competitive environment and are able to confidently perform at the highest levels while representing our club on a daily basis through training and competitions.
APPLICATION PROCESS BREAKDOWN
- Create your application above and fill out the soccer questionnaire that you will receive by email.
- FC Westchester Youth Director and/or Academy Director will review your application based on the information provided.
- Attend a video meeting with Stephen Carson (Boys Academy Director) and/or Danillo Andrade (Boys Youth Director) or Steve Burnstin (Girls Technical Director).
- FC Westchester will notify players, based on your overall assessment if they will join current teams or will be requested to attend upcoming training and/or tryouts.
- Upon acceptance, players may begin their enrollment process to FC Westchester