TO REGISTER FOR ANY OF FC WESTCHESTER’S PROGRAMS
If You Are Registering for a FCW Armour US Soccer Development Academy Teams
FOR ALL TEAMS INCLUDING THE U12, U13, U14, U16 and U18 US Soccer Development Academy Teams
Players selected for all FC Westchester US Soccer Development Academy teams should follow these steps:
- Register within 24 hours of being selected.
- Once you go through the screens, you will pay a the required initial registration fee via credit card. Please make sure you click through all the screens.
NEW PLAYERS MUST COMPLETE THIS REGISTRATION FORM!
Players selected to FCW’s U12, U13, U14, U16 and U18 U.S. Soccer Development Academy Teams should follow the following steps:
- All selected players (returning and new to the club) accepted onto these teams will be given/sent a United States Soccer Federation waiver form shortly after being accepted into the Academy program.
- All selected players/parents (returning players and new to the club players) will need to complete that form and also submit a current health insurance card and the annual administration fee.
- New-to-the club AND New-to-Academy players ALSO will need to submit a copy of their birth certificate or passport.
If you have any questions about registration you can email us at EFCWregistrar@gmail.com